Saturday, April 23, 2011

Florida


So I guess I'll make another go at this blog thing. haha. This month we went to Florida and had a great time. I got to see my Uncle Genaro and Cousin Wendy, which I haven't seen in about 7 years.  It was so good to see them, and for Danny to meet them.  I miss them already.  We had a fun time on the beach and shopping.  We went on a fun riverboat cruise through Ft. Lauderdale where we got to see many famous people's houses.  I didn't really recognize any of the names, but Danny did and could tell you who they were. They also had a delicious all-you-can-eat dinner with BBQ chicken and ribs, baked beans, shrimp, coleslaw and rolls.  It was to die for. 

On Riverboat Cruise



Mansion with a cool blue roof



On the flight to Florida we went over a thunderstorm.. Talk about scary.  I was asleep and woke up to what felt like a rollercoaster. Don't get me wrong...rollercoasters are fun, but when it's an airplane that is supposed to stay steady...not so fun.  I was freaking out, but luckily I had Danny there...even though he was laughing at me...and the flight back was calm.  I really loved the heat and sunshine.  Ever since we got home it's been cloudy and rainy! I'm ready for sunshine and warmth.  The cold is so overrated.  :)

1 comments:

Robyn said...

It looks like it was heavenly in Florida. I'm so jealous :)