Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer...ish

So I decided I should probably update my blog. haha. This summer has been so busy with work and such because I'm student teaching in the fall. I graduate in December and I'm super excited!

In April, we went to Disneyland and it was so much fun.  I have never been due to the fact that my dad doesn't like crowds so he didn't want to take us on vacations that would have lots of people there.

We just got back from a river rafting trip down the Snake River. 5 trips down the river in 2 days will definately NOT kill you...even if you fly out of the boat and take people out with you. I do have a thousand bruises as proof. It was fun to go on a vacation with friends, instead of just family. Now I'm looking forward to a girl's weekend in St. George coming up in the next couple weeks!!!

0 comments: